Where Nature and Education Collide!
June 26, 2017-August 18, 2017
Woodland Place Summer Camp offer invaluable opportunities for children 15 months to 5 years of age to follow their curiosity about the natural world in a safe, caring environment. Every day is filled with hands-on/minds-on experiences, outdoor exploration, gardening, and many other camp activities.
Through daily explorations, our students will learn about themselves and the environment. They will gain self-confidence and form lasting friendships while bringing forth a spirit of adventure and excitement.
Our camp themes include:
- Super Hero Day
- Summer Olympics
- Let’s Explore Gloucester
- Ocean Commotion
- Mystery Day Camp (the game Clue)
- Destination Dinosaur
- Magical Muggle Adventures
- Beach Bonanzaaa!
- Ahoy Matey’s! It’s a Pirate and Princess
- Camps offer age-appropriate, themed activities that appeal to different learning styles.
- Campers enjoy nature discovery, trail walks, arts & crafts, science experiments, games, free play and snack/lunch time.
- Our teachers are adult professional educators, with extensive backgrounds in science, environmental education and art. A staff member trained in CPR and First Aid is on site at all times.
Beth Costanzo, M Ed, 16 Gibbs Hill Drive, Gloucester, MA. 01930 (978)491-0747
Click here to download the Summer Camp Flyer